First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|End 1 Type
|End 2 Type
Dorman HVAC Heater Hose Connectors are made to resist brittleness, cracking, and coolant leaks. The hose is designed to withstand extreme temperatures from the engine's coolant for long-lasting durability and to prolong the service life of the part.
- Direct replacement for ease of installation
- Replace only the connector, not the entire Heater Hose assembly
- Made of high-quality materials for a longer service life
- Fits a wide variety of applications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?