Dorman Hose (Heater) 47147
|Fitting Attachment End 2||Hose Barb|
|Fitting Attachment End 1||Hose Barb|
Dorman's HVAC heater hose connector resists brittleness, cracking, and leaking. The hose is designed to weather extreme temperatures from the engines coolant.
- Constructed of plastic material
- Replace only the connector, not the entire heater hose assembly
- Fits a wide variety of applications
- Direct replacement for ease of installation
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter