First, Add Your Vehicle
Continental Hose 76125Shop All Dayco
Designed for automotive and light industrial applications, it features a black EPM tube and cover and a 4-ply synthetic reinforcement and operates in a temperature range of -40F to +260F (-40C to +127C). Conforms to SAE 20R1 D1.
- Designed to specific OE configurations
- Compatible with most radiator coolants, including glycol-based
- Meets or exceeds SAE 20R4EC Class D1 specifications
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradations (ECR).
Advice and How-To's
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator