Continental Hose (Lower) 76175
|Coolant Hose Type||Single I.D. (Inside Diameter)|
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||36.67|
|Hose End 1 Outside Diameter (in)||36|
|Hose End 2 Outside Diameter (in)||36|
|SAE Standards||SAE J20R4 Class D-2|
|Coolant Hose Length (in)||36|
Dayco?s Straight Radiator Hose is designed for a wide range of light and heavy duty truck applications where the radiator hose routing is relatively straight. This Straight Radiator Hose is another Dayco® product proudly made in the USA. Note: This hose is NOT suitable for fuel or oil transfer.
- Works well in temperatures ranging from -40°F (-40°C) to +257°F (+125°C)
- Resistant to standard coolants, ozone and other detrimental environmental elements
- Features a high strength knitted reinforcement and synthetic EPDM rubber construction
- Meets SAE J20R4, Class D-2 requirements
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator