First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Continental Radiator Hose C90716Shop All Continental
Part # C90716
SKU # 953225
Price Not Available
Designed to transfer glycol-based coolant throughout the vehicle's cooling system. The EPDM tube and cover and the synthetic reinforcement meets or exceeds SAE 20R4EC Class D1 specifications. Exact OEM configuration ensures a perfect fit.
- Designed to specific OE configurations
- Compatible with most radiator coolants, including glycol-based
- Meets or exceeds SAE 20R4EC Class D1 specifications
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradations (ECR).
Popular Searches:15360 belt780k6 belt968k6 belt930k6 belt923k6 belt
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator