Dayco Hose 81081
|Coolant Hose Protective Sleeve Included||No|
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||40.0|
|Coolant Hose Material||EPDM|
Precision molded in standard lengths, Dayco?s Flex Radiator Hose is designed to replace straight or molded radiator hoses. This Flex Radiator Hose is another Dayco® product proudly made in the USA. Note: This hose is NOT suitable for fuel or oil transfer.
- This hose is designed to prevent splitting, ballooning, and elongation
- The corrugations provide excellent hose flexibility without flattening or collapse
- Resists ozone and other detrimental environmental elements, coolants, and temperature variations of -40°F (-40°C) to +257°F (+125°C)
- The knitted reinforcement and synthetic EPDM construction meets SAE J20R4, Class D-2 requirements
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator