First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Rein Lower Radiator Hose CHK0595Shop All Rein
Part # CHK0595
SKU # 1078758
Price Not Available
Rein OE quality coolant hoses with temperature sensors fit European vehicles the way the original manufacturer intended. Designed to be direct replacements for OE hoses and hose assemblies, Rein hoses are identical to the OEM, from the size and shape of their branches to the thermoplastic quick connect fittings. Hoses come with the temperature sensor pre-installed. The pre-installed temperature sensor helps minimize comebacks by not reusing the old temperature sensors.
- Prevents leaks and comebacks from reusing old quick connectors, o-rings and temperature sensors
- Reduce installation time as the temperature sensor is preinstalled
- No cutting, refitting or adjusting the hose
- Resistant to heat, salt, road debris, oil and other contaminants
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator