First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Upper Radiator Hose 22304MShop All ACDelco
Part # 22304M
SKU # 1255638
Price Not Available
End 2 Inside Diameter
Protective Sleeve Attached
End 1 Inside Diameter
ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Molded Coolant Hoses are composed of specially blended materials to help resist electrochemical degradation (ECD), the leading cause of hose failure. They are specially designed, GM OE style factory-molded hoses to fit today's smaller, tighter-fitting engine compartments. ACDelco Professional Molded Coolant Hoses are temperature rated from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 275 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius to 135 degrees Celsius) and are approved for Marine applications. Do not use for fuel or oil transfer applications. These premium aftermarket replacement molded coolant hoses are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Has a heat and ozone resistant cover to increase the life of the hose
- Comes with a protective sleeve to help duplicate GM OE designs for proper fit and function
- Made of re-engineered materials to resist vacuum collapse and also reduce the need for internal springs in many applications
- Installs without buckling, bending out of shape, or straining at the connection for easy installation
- Inside diameters ranges from 1⁄4 in to 1 in to fit different types of vehicles
Popular Searches:599-204pm931315926330b2370 radiatormt1345
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator