First, Add Your Vehicle
Continental Radiator Hose 81191Shop All Dayco
For applications where a molded hose is not available, it has a corrugated cover and a wire insert that easily bend to replicate the original equipment coolant hose while maintaining full flow and resisting collapse from vacuum. SAE J20R5 D1.
- Designed for hose applications where molded hose is not available
- Corregated cover for easy bending
- Maintains full flow and resists collapse with a wire insert
- SAE J20R5 D1 specifications.
Advice and How-To's
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator