Dayco Hose C71596
|Coolant Hose Protective Sleeve Included||No|
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||40.0|
|Coolant Hose Material||EPDM|
Dayco® Molded Radiator and By-Pass Hoses are designed to provide the high strength and resistance to oil, mud, salt, road debris, ozone, coolants, and temperature variations required for a superior performance replacement hose.
- The inner base tube is reinforced with knitted rayon for maximum strength and burst resistance for the life of the hose
- Meets Type EC electro-chemical requirements as specified in SAE J1684; which eliminates premature deterioration of the inner tube caused by the build up of static electric charges
- Meets SAE J20R4, Class D-1 requirements for improved service hose
- Made with synthetic EPDM rubber compounds that provide resistance to deterioration from ozone, coolants, and temperature variations of -40°F (-40°C) to +257°F (+125°C)
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator