First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- High quality composite housings protect against harsh temperatures and severe under hood conditions
- Featuring brass or copper contacts where specified for extended wear
- All parts are manufactured to stringent quality requirements. Our plants are TS16949 and ISO9001 certified which ensures that every part is the right part for the right vehicle.
- As a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
- Honda Accord Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Honda Civic Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Toyota Camry Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Toyota Corolla Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Chevrolet Cruze Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Ford Focus Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator