First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Relay 20186Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Relays designed to rapidly dissipate heat for cooler operating temperatures and longer part life
- Welded connections for longer relay life and reliability
- Brass and copper contacts meet specifications for long service life
- High quality composite housings protect against harsh temperatures and severe under hood conditions
- Manufactured and engineered to strict quality standards for long lasting durability
- Honda Accord Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Honda Civic Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Toyota Camry Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Toyota Corolla Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Chevrolet Cruze Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
- Ford Focus Radiator Cooling Fan Motor Relay
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator