First, Add Your Vehicle
Continental/VDO Radiator Fan Assembly PM517Shop All Continental
The VDO brand product category offers OE quality blower motors, engine cooling fan motors and complete cooling fan assemblies. Professional technicians and DIYers alike want the highest quality products for ease of installation, fit, form, and performance. That’s exactly what they get with all of our HVAC blower motors, engine cooling fan motors, and cooling fan assemblies. And, with VDO, every part number is application-specific to provide OE fit and performance. VDO electric motors are built in ISO/TS certified facilities and manufactured to the same quality standards as motors we supply to global OE automakers worldwide. They offer quiet operation, dependable performance, and competitive pricing.
- VDO products are designed for specific vehicle fit, form, and function providing quiet dependable operation and longer service life
- Manufactured and tested to OEM specifications
- OE design and technology insures ease of installation right out of the box
- Manufactured in ISO and TS certified facilities
- Precision assembled and balanced with all new components for vibration free operation
- VDO exclusive "Dual Bearing" design technology provides quieter, efficient motor operation, by utilizing two ball bearings, bearing retainers, and riveted magnets
- Honda Accord Radiator Fan Assembly
- Honda Civic Radiator Fan Assembly
- Ford F150 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Toyota Camry Radiator Fan Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Radiator Fan Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Toyota Corolla Radiator Fan Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Radiator Fan Assembly
- Ford Focus Radiator Fan Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator