First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Radiator Fan Assembly 621-478Shop All Duralast
Save time, money and labor with Dorman's engine cooling fan assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, the high fiberglass content offers extra strength and rigidity while improving thermal stability.
- Plug and play jumper harnesses included (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Optimal air flow prevents vehicle from overheating
- All motors are tested prior to final production of radiator fan assembly
- Honda Accord Radiator Fan Assembly
- Honda Civic Radiator Fan Assembly
- Ford F150 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Toyota Camry Radiator Fan Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Radiator Fan Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Toyota Corolla Radiator Fan Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Radiator Fan Assembly
- Ford Focus Radiator Fan Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator