First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Radiator Fan Assembly 621-526XDShop All Dorman
Part # 621-526XD
SKU # 633268
Price Not Available
Original engine cooling fans often burn out prematurely because they're under-engineered for extreme duty. This Dorman OE FIX solution features a brushless motor and more durable fan blade to dramatically extend service life under intense use.
- Upgraded design - this replacement dual radiator fan assembly features multiple enhancements over original equipment to improve longevity and performance
- Ideal for law enforcement - made to endure extreme duty in specific Chrysler and Dodge police vehicle applications
- Brushless motors - upgraded designs maintain optimal speed at extreme temperatures for longer periods
- Strengthened materials - designed with more durable materials to prevent fan breakage and failure
Popular Searches:b730 radiatormt0059dorman 973-409626-556mt3452
- Honda Accord Radiator Fan Assembly
- Honda Civic Radiator Fan Assembly
- Ford F150 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Toyota Camry Radiator Fan Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Radiator Fan Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Toyota Corolla Radiator Fan Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Radiator Fan Assembly
- Ford Focus Radiator Fan Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator