Duralast Radiator Fan Assembly 621-383
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
Our engine cooling fan assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, the high fiberglass content offers extra strength and rigidity while improving thermal stability.
- Plug and play jumper harnesses included (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- All motors are tested prior to final packaging of fan assembly
- Optimal air flow prevents vehicle from overheating
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator