First, set your vehicle
Duralast Radiator Fan Assembly 621-403Shop All Dorman
Save time, money and labor with Dorman s A/C condenser fan assembly. It comes ready to install as a complete assembly, eliminating the need to make separate purchases. Plus, our high quality engineering ensures optimal air flow and strength to prevent your vehicle from overheating.
- Plug and play jumper harnesses included (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Replacement helps sustain proper engine operation
- Motor, shroud and blade included
- Honda Accord Radiator Fan Assembly
- Honda Civic Radiator Fan Assembly
- Ford F150 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Toyota Camry Radiator Fan Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Radiator Fan Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Radiator Fan Assembly
- Toyota Corolla Radiator Fan Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Radiator Fan Assembly
- Ford Focus Radiator Fan Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator