Duralast Radiator Fan Assembly 621-498
|Blade Material||Plastic reinforced with fiberglass|
|Shroud Material||Plastic reinforced with fiberglass|
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
Save time, money and labor with Dorman's engine cooling fan assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, our high quality engineering ensures optimal air flow and strength to prevent your vehicle from overheating.
- Plug and play jumper harnesses included (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Durable construction: high fiberglass content offers extra strength and rigidity while improving thermal stability
- All motors are tested prior to final production of radiator fan assembly
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator