Duralast Radiator Fan Assembly 621-542
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Mounting Bracket Included||No|
|Fan Blade Material||Plastic|
Save time, money and labor with Dorman's engine cooling fan assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, the high fiberglass content offers extra strength and rigidity while improving thermal stability.
- Optimal air flow prevents vehicle from overheating
- Plug and play jumper harnesses included (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- All motors are tested prior to final packaging of fan assembly
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator