New, improved High Pressure Air/Water Cleaning Wand reaches 24—inches between radiator and condensor, under mowing decks, etc. to clean away dirt and debris.
- Special tips deliver air or water at a 90 degree angle.
- Special tips deliver air or water at a 90 degree angle
- For blasting away bugs, dirt and debris
- http-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1 t6UqPM1GY&lr=1&feature=mhee
- Made of zinc—plated steel with adjustable valve assembly.
- Easily converts to a high pressure spray wand for finish cleaning
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator