First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
The radiator shutter assembly is an ideal replacement part and the latest way to improve fuel efficiency in some of today's newer car and truck models. The radiator shutter assembly, also known as the active grille shutter, opens and closes automatically to block airflow from entering the vehicle's radiator and subsequently the engine bay to maintain optimal engine temperatures and continuous improvement of gas mileage. Dorman radiator shutter assemblies are made to last and plug and play for an easy, trouble-free performance and installation
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- This part is quality tested for conformance to product standards, including vehicle try-on, material and corrosion testing
- Radiator shutters also help to reduce warm-up time in cold weather months
- The radiator shutter assembly improves the vehicle's aerodynamics and fuel mileage
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator