Chrysler 300M Radiator
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
YEAR RANGE FOR Chrysler 300M
My radiator on my 2004 Chrysler 300m started leaking so i had to find a radiator fast to replace it. The radiator cane next day and looked to be good quality. Once I remove my original radiator and started putting in this new radiator I noticed that there were two extra holes that were not plugged on one side of the radiator. After going to to AutoZone's to find out why there are extra holes nobody could tell me but then finally one person at AutoZone was able to tell me that although there are two extra holes it will not leak and not to worry about it. He was right. I installed the radiator and it works great.
What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2004 Chrysler 300m
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator