2017 Dodge 2500 Radiator
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-9 of 9 Results
Notes: Does NOT include Radiator Cap. Purchase separately. Always change your antifreeze coolant when installing a new radiator to prevent premature failure.
- PRICE: 256.99
- Outlet Header Width: 2.008
- Inlet Header Length: 23.062in
- Transmission Oil Cooler Included: No
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75in
- Outlet Header Length: 23.031mm
- Internal Transmission Oil Cooler: No
- Engine Oil Cooler Included: No
- Core Height: 27.5mm
- Core Thickness: 1in
- Internal Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Core Width: 22.312mm
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5in
- Inlet Header Width: 2.008mm
- Down Flow Or Cross Flow Type: Cross Flow
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Core Row Quantity: 1
Related Parts & Products
- 2017 Dodge 2500 Belt
- 2017 Dodge 2500 Water Pump
- 2017 Dodge 2500 Thermostat
- 2017 Dodge 2500 A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 2017 Dodge 2500 Hose (Heater)
- 2017 Dodge 2500 Water Outlet
- 2017 Dodge 2500 Blower Motor Resistor
- 2017 Dodge 2500 A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- 2017 Dodge 2500 Hose (Upper)
- 2017 Dodge 2500 A/C Compressor
Advice and How tos
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator