2002 Ford F150 Radiator
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-5 of 5 Results
Notes: Light duty, 2 Row Core. With 3/8" Flare Fittings. With 31-7/8" x 16-13/16" x 2-1/4" Core. Always change your antifreeze coolant when installing a new radiator to prevent premature failure
- PRICE: 309.99
- Internal Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Internal Transmission Oil Cooler: Yes
Related Parts & Products
Advice and How tos
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator