2020 Honda Civic Radiator
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-4 of 4 Results
Notes: No Radiator Cap Required. Always change your antifreeze coolant when installing a new radiator to prevent premature failure.
- PRICE: 238.99
- Outlet Header Width: 1.875
- Outlet Diameter: 1.25
- Inlet Header Length: 28.125
- Transmission Oil Cooler Included: No
- Outlet Header Length: 28.125
- Internal Transmission Oil Cooler: No
- Mounting Type: Top / Bottom Post
- Engine Oil Cooler Included: No
- Core Height: 14.75
- Core Thickness: 1.062
- Core Width: 27.688
- Internal Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Inlet Diameter: 1.25
- Inlet Header Width: 1.875
- Down Flow Or Cross Flow Type: Down Flow
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Core Row Quantity: 1
Related Parts & Products
- 2020 Honda Civic Belt
- 2020 Honda Civic Water Pump
- 2020 Honda Civic Thermostat
- 2020 Honda Civic A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 2020 Honda Civic Water Outlet
- 2020 Honda Civic Blower Motor Resistor
- 2020 Honda Civic Hose (Upper)
- 2020 Honda Civic A/C Compressor
- 2020 Honda Civic Hose (Lower)
- 2020 Honda Civic Radiator Fan Assembly
Advice and How tos
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator