First, Add Your Vehicle
ACDelco Radiator 21653Shop All ACDelco
GM Genuine Parts Radiators are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. Radiators are heat exchangers, typically located in the front of the vehicle where air can flow through the fins and dissipate heat. Modern radiators are made from aluminum and plastic, while older vehicles used copper and brass. These radiators are designed to be corrosion resistant with optimal heat transfer characteristics. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE).
- Lightweight; the radiators have a positive heat transfer to weight ratio
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum designed core helps optimize the radiators long lasting service life
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator