First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Radiator A2442Shop All Duralast
Part # A2442
SKU # 207684
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology, and quality control ensure that Duralast Radiators meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace. That extends to all components, including engine and transmission oil coolers.
- Engineered to stringent tolerances designed by our in-house engineering team who have in-depth knowledge of the OE part it’s designed to replace.
- Gasket and O-rings are thermal shocked to ensure durability in extreme cold weather.
- Installation guidelines provided in the box.
- All radiators are subjected to an aging and endurance test to validate their performance under extreme weather conditions.
- OE design to ensure exact fit, form, and function for an easy drop-in installation.
- Built with high-density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
The radiator is a major part of your vehicle's cooling system that works together with the engine cooling fan, water pump and thermostat to maintain the proper engine temperature by removing absorbed heat from the engine coolant.
Your engine cooling system contains Antifreeze + Engine Coolant. Over time leaks may develop. You may notice colored water under your vehicle's engine area. This is a sure sign of a coolant leak.
Flushing the cooling system will help prevent contaminating the new radiator. Always use the correct type of new Antifreeze + Engine Coolant. Dispose of used engine coolant just like used engine oil.
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil