First, set your vehicle
Duralast Radiator B13041Shop All Duralast
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium Radiators meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace. That extends to all components, including engine and transmission oil coolers.
- Built with high density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency
- Installation guidelines provided in the box
- Engineered to stringent tolerances designed by our in house engineering team who have in-depth knowledge of the OE part it's designed to replace
- All radiators are subjected to an aging and endurance test in order to validate their performance under extreme weather conditions
- Gasket and O-rings are thermal shocked to ensure durability in extreme cold weather
- OE design to ensure exact fit, form and function for an easy drop-in installation
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator