First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Radiator B13624Shop All Duralast
- Features high tensile strength aluminum and high-quality plastic and gasket | Thoroughly tested for durability and endurance | Perfect fit for fast installation | Includes all accessories where applicable
knowledge is power
The radiator is a major part of your vehicle's cooling system that works together with the engine cooling fan, water pump and thermostat to maintain the proper engine temperature by removing absorbed heat from the engine coolant.
Your engine cooling system contains Antifreeze + Engine Coolant. Over time leaks may develop. You may notice colored water under your vehicle's engine area. This is a sure sign of a coolant leak.
Flushing the cooling system will help prevent contaminating the new radiator. Always use the correct type of new Antifreeze + Engine Coolant. Dispose of used engine coolant just like used engine oil.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator