First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Radiator B1729Shop All Duralast
- Engineered to stringent tolerances designed by our in-house engineering team who have in-depth knowledge of the OE part it’s designed to replace.
- Gasket and O-rings are thermal shocked to ensure durability in extreme cold weather.
- Installation guidelines provided in the box.
- All radiators are subjected to an aging and endurance test to validate their performance under extreme weather conditions.
- OE design to ensure exact fit, form, and function for an easy drop-in installation.
- Built with high-density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency.
knowledge is power
The radiator is a major part of your vehicle's cooling system that works together with the engine cooling fan, water pump and thermostat to maintain the proper engine temperature by removing absorbed heat from the engine coolant.
Your engine cooling system contains Antifreeze + Engine Coolant. Over time leaks may develop. You may notice colored water under your vehicle's engine area. This is a sure sign of a coolant leak.
Flushing the cooling system will help prevent contaminating the new radiator. Always use the correct type of new Antifreeze + Engine Coolant. Dispose of used engine coolant just like used engine oil.