Duralast Radiator CU13535
|Integrated Transmission Oil Cooler||No|
|Integrated Engine Oil Cooler||No|
The structure and design of Spectra Premium Radiators are built to undertake the same durability and expectations of that of the OE.
- To allow room for the occurring thermal expansion, OE clevis pins are included where it is required
- To reduce stress on the headers and prevent warping during thermal expansion, stress cuts are made to the side rails
- Increased tube wall thickness for durability and longevity
- Redesigned corner brackets to increase unit durability and improve ease of installation
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator