First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Nissens Radiator 69706Shop All Nissens
Part # 69706
SKU # 1190226
Price Not Available
Mechanically jointed cooling fins
Nissens radiators delivers supreme thermal performance and extended lifespan as a result of special design features and advancements in critical components. Nissens radiators are submitted to corrosion, vibration, pressure impulse, thermal expansion, and thermal performance tests. Nissens radiators are manufactured and tested to OE specifications.
- OE matching fit in connections, threads, bolts, and mounting brackets
- Advanced aluminum brazing technology for durable core construction
- Supreme thermal performance with double-folded fins
- Reinforced fins against mechanical damage
- Increased total heat exchange surface
- Increased cooling performance with 5mm tube spacing
- High thermal stress resistance
- Reinforced plastic tanks enriched with fiberglass
- No recycled plastics or materials
- Manufactured to OE standards in quality, performance and installation fit
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator