First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
OSC Radiator OSC2563Shop All OSC
Part # OSC2563
SKU # 1181093
Price Not Available
US Motor Works - OSC brand radiators are engineered with quality in mind and to always fit the same as the OE radiator and meet OE transmission and oil cooler design requirements. When producing a radiator, OSC tests the transmission and engine oil coolers prior to installation into the tank. The radiator core is tested prior to assembly and then once the assembly is complete the unit is tested again. OSC is proud to say it has been able to solve many OE design problems with enhanced units. This is accomplished by adding more fins per inch, thicker cores and even larger transmission coolers to overcome the added heat associated with these vehicles. Trust US Motor Works - OSC brand radiators to keep your vehicle running cool for years to come.
- Hassle free installation
- O.E. performance and exceptional quality
- Engineering enhancements provide improved cooling and longer life cycle
- Premium grade tubes, fins, headers, and tanks
- All necessary fittings or hardware are included in each unit for an easy
Popular Searches:975k6 belt915k6 serpentine belt621-39215535 belt15375 belt
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator