Failsafe Thermostat 7201-192
|Notes||192 °F (89 °C), Engine Coolant Thermostat. OEM recommended temperature|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Copper|
|Thermostat Opening Temperature (°F)||192|
Fail-Safe® thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe® is designed to lock in the open position when overheating occurs due to a failing cooling system component. This allows maximum coolant flow, thus preventing expensive engine damage.
- Exclusive, patented design
- Locking technology prevents costly engine damage
- 100% tested and calibrated
- Manufactured with the highest quality materials from an OE supplier.
- Consistent and precise response to cooling system needs