2020 Ford F150 Thermostat
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-6 of 6 Results
Notes: 195 °F (91 °C), Engine Coolant Thermostat. OEM Recommended temperature.
- PRICE: 14.99
- Type: Standard
- Gasket Or Seal Included: No
- Installation Tool Included: No
- Color: Silver
- Electric: No
- Gasket Quantity: 0
- Sealing Flange Outside Diameter: 2.4in
- Flange Thickness: 0.05in
- Material: Stainless Steel, Copper
- Height Between Flanges: 1.54in
- Start to Open Temperature: 195Deg. F
- Jiggle Pin Weep Hole: Yes
Alternate Year Models
Related Parts & Products
Advice and How tos
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator