Duralast Gold Thermostat 15187DLG
|Gasket Or Seal Included||No|
|Start to Open Temperature||170|
Larger than OEM opening allowing for increased in coolant flow. Triple bridge opening design for increased stability and strength. Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards by an OE supplier. Stands up to even the most demanding automotive cooling systems. Copper case and wax compound assures rapid response to temperature changes in the coolant.
- Increased strength and durability
- Larger opening for increased coolant flow
- High grade stainless steel and copper construction
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator