First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Start to Open Temperature
|Gasket Or Seal Included
Larger than OEM opening allowing for increased coolant flow. Triple bridge design for increased stability and strength. Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards by an OE supplier. Stands up to even the most demanding automotive cooling systems. Copper case and wax compound ensures rapid response to temperature changes in the coolant.
- Designed to exceed original equipment specifications
- High grade triple bridge design for strength and stability
- Enlarged opening to provide increased flow
- 100% tested and calibrated
- Superior response to cooling system needs
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator