Duralast Thermostat 15187
|Gasket Or Seal Included||No|
|Start to Open Temperature||170|
Manufactured from high quality components to meet the demanding conditions of the automotive cooling system. Manufactured with OEM specifications and processes. Copper case and wax compound ensures rapid response to temperature changes in the coolant. Offset design, air relief valve, and OEM style seals included where applicable.
- High grade stainless steel and copper construction
- Meets all OEM standards
- Consistent and precise response to cooling system needs
- 100% tested and calibrated
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator