First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Start to Open Temperature
|Height Between Flanges
|Installation Tool Included
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Jiggle Pin Weep Hole
|Sealing Flange Outside Diameter
Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards by an OE Supplier. Stands up to even the most demanding automotive cooling systems. Manufactured with OEM specifications and processes. Copper case and wax compound assures rapid response to temperature changes in the coolant. Offset design, air relief valve, and OEM style seals included where applicable
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards
- 100% tested and calibrated
- High grade stainless steel and copper construction
- Original equipment design for worry-free direct fit replacement
- Consistent and precise response to cooling system needs
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator