First, Add Your Vehicle
Failsafe Thermostat 5168KTFSShop All Failsafe
Fail-Safe® Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe® is designed to lock in the open position when overheating occurs due to a failing cooling system component. This allows maximum coolant flow, thus preventing expensive engine damage. Kit includes Fail-Safe® thermostat, housing and all necessary seals/gaskets to do the complete job.
- Consistent and precise response to cooling system needs
- Kit includes Fail-Safe® thermostat, housing and all necessary seals/gaskets to do the complete job.
- Locking technology prevents costly engine damage
- Exclusive, patented design
Advice and How-To's
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator