First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Failsafe Thermostat 7270-192Shop All Failsafe
Part # 7270-192
SKU # 710652
Price Not Available
Gasket Or Seal Included
Start to Open Temperature
Patented safeguard against overheating. When overheating occurs, Fail-Safe automatically locks in the open position to permit maximum coolant flow. Manufactured from high quality components to meet the demanding conditions of the automotive cooling system. Manufactured with OEM specifications and processes. Copper case and wax compound assures rapid response to temperature changes in the coolant. Offset design, air relief valve, and OEM style seals included where applicable.
- Allows coolant to flow in conditions a normal thermostat would fail
- Helps protect your engine from overheating
- Consistent and precise response to cooling system needs
- 100% tested and calibrated
- High grade stainless steel and copper construction
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator