First, set your vehicle
Mr. Gasket Thermostat 4363Shop All Mr Gasket
These high performance thermostats are designed to resist large variations in coolant pressures that occur at high RPM's where coolant temperature and coolant pressure fight for control of the thermostat keeping it from opening at its designated temperature. The balanced HP thermostat features all brass and copper construction, and opens at the right temperature regardless of engine RPM.
- High Performance
- Resists Variations In Coolant
- Brass and Copper Construction
- Opens At Right Temperature
Advice and How-To's
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator