First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Mr. Gasket Thermostat 4365Shop All Mr Gasket
Part # 4365
SKU # 125949
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 7
These high performance thermostats are designed to resist large variations in coolant pressures that occur at high RPM's where coolant temperature and coolant pressure fight for control of the thermostat keeping it from opening at its designated temperature. The balanced HP thermostat features all brass and copper construction, and opens at the right temperature regardless of engine RPM.
- Constructed Of Copper And Brass
- Opens At 195 Degrees
- It Is Designed For High Coolant Flow
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil