First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast/Dorman Water Outlet 902-984Shop All Duralast
Re-engineered to address common failure points in the original equipment, Dorman's coolant water outlet has improved durability and resistance. It withstands the extreme changes in temperature that frequently cause housing to become brittle, crack and leak. This is more than a replacement; it’s an upgrade. Maintain the steady flow of coolant and lessen the chances of overheating.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Tubes slide on for easy installation
- High-quality plastic or metal construction
- Includes all hardware necessary for a complete repair (where applicable)
Advice and How-To's
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator