First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Water Outlet 902-2004Shop All Duralast
Part # 902-2004
SKU # 524802
Price Not Available
Gasket Or Seal Included
Outlet Port Diameter
Dorman's engine coolant thermostat housing has improved durability and resistance. It withstands the extreme changes in temperature that frequently cause housing to become brittle, crack and leak. This is more than a replacement; it’s an upgrade. Maintain the steady flow of coolant and lessen the chances of overheating.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- High-quality plastic or metal construction
- Includes all hardware necessary for a complete repair (where applicable)
- Hoses slide on for easy installation
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator