Duralast Water Outlet 902-5060
|Gasket Or Seal Included||No|
|Outlet Port Diameter||1.12|
Dorman's engine coolant thermostat housing has improved durability and resistance. It withstands the extreme changes in temperature that frequently cause housing to become brittle, crack and leak. This is more than a replacement; its an upgrade. Maintain the steady flow of coolant and lessen the chances of overheating.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Tubes slide on for easy installation
- High-quality plastic or metal construction
- Includes all hardware necessary for a complete repair (where applicable)
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator