First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
This replacement engine coolant thermostat housing assembly is engineered to match the fit and durability of the stock housing assembly on specified vehicles. It is designed to withstand extreme temperature changes to extend service life.
- Ideal replacement - this engine coolant thermostat housing assembly directly replaces the original water outlet on specified vehicle years, makes and models
- Durable construction - this part is specifically designed to withstand extreme temperature changes and resist cracking and leaking
- Cost-effective and reliable - offers original manufacturer quality at lower cost than getting replacement at dealer
- Industry-leading design - professionally engineered by the aftermarket leader in replacement thermostat housing assemblies
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator