First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Water Outlet with Thermostat 63980Shop All Duralast
Larger than OEM opening allowing for up to 50% increase in coolant flow. Triple bridge opening design for increased stability and strength. Manufactured from high quality components to meet the demanding conditions of the automotive cooling system. Manufactured with OEM specifications and processes. Copper case and wax compound assures rapid response to temperature changes in the coolant. Offset design, air relief valve, and OEM style seals included where applicable. Larger than OEM opening allowing for up to 50% increase in coolant flow.
- Increased strength and durability
- Consistent and precise response to cooling system needs
- Larger opening for increased flow
- 100% tested and calibrated
- High grade stainless steel and copper construction
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards
Advice and How-To's
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator