First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Water Outlet with Thermostat TA319DLShop All Duralast
Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards by an OE Supplier. Stands up to even the most demanding automotive cooling systems. Manufactured with OEM specifications and processes. Copper case and wax compound assures rapid response to temperature changes in the coolant. Offset design, air relief valve, and OEM style seals included where applicable
- Manufactured to the highest OEM quality standards by an OE Supplier, using proprietary material to stand up to even the most demanding automotive cooling systems. Thermal shock validated and 100% leak tested. All-in-one, bolt-on solution that includes everything needed for a complete job. Includes thermostat, seal and housing. Easy, one step fit and installation. No special tools required. Meets or exceeds all OEM standards.
Advice and How-To's
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator