First, Add Your Vehicle
URO Engine Coolant Pipe Kit URO-014976Shop All URO Parts
For European vehicles, A.P.A. manufactures the URO Parts brand of quality replacement parts, which meet or exceed OEM specifications. URO Parts components are ideal for both professional and DIY vehicle repair, and are often the exclusive aftermarket alternative to overpriced “Genuine” components. By reducing deferred maintenance with URO Parts, you will increase the bottom line of your business. With its URO Premium line, A.P.A. offers problem-solving upgraded components that are superior to failure-prone OEM parts in design and/or materials. A.P.A. is so confident in the longevity and reliability of URO Premium products, they're covered by an unlimited mileage, lifetime warranty. URO Parts also specializes in accurate reproduction parts for classic vehicles, including a huge variety of items that are no longer available from the dealer.
- Guaranteed fitment
- Coolant pipe is manufactured to OE dimensions for easy installation and reliable hose connections
- High-strength alloy or composite pipe material is designed to withstand intense engine heat and corrosive coolant
- Resists warping and cracking that can lead to coolant leakage
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator